In using this website and our services you are deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and using our services and accepting the Company’s term and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to GARYIT. “Party”, “Parties”, or ” Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, In accordance with and subject to , prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Cash or Business Cheques, Direct Deposits are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full with 7 days. All goods remain the property of the company until paid for in full. Monies that remain outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 2% above the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pickup your equipment/device(s)/items within a 3 month period. The customer is required to notify the company in person , via email, mobile phone “text message” and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted and subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to levy a $200 storage charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses or postage and/or resell the item(s) to recoup our costs.
- Any repairs held by the company for a period of more than 3 months will be either;
- Sold, disposed or placed in storage facility, additional fees for storage may be applied.
- In rare situations repairs may be deemed difficult to be repaired as parts are hard to obtain.
- We will try all attempts to repair and test item as such time as we deemed unit unrepairable.
- No Fix, No Fee means if the unit is delivered back to you faulty, there is NO CHARGE.
- Assessment means to diagnose/test the unit to determine the nature of the fault. The NO Fix No Fee does not apply
- When a payment is received for repairs, the NO Fix No Fee does not apply.
- Company offers a FREE pickup and delivery service if we are servicing your area on the day.
Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation required when repairs fall within the three month period. Notification for instance, in person , via email, mobile phone “text message” and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted and subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to levy a $30 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.